Our Feeds

Thursday, October 08, 2009

aman

AVOID KERINCHI LINK on WET DAY!

AVOID KERINCHI LINK ON WET DAY!!!! Im urging u! *Please don’t forward my email with my email, remember to remove my email address 1 st Thanks!* J
I had an accident at Kerinchi link yesterday at 630am, Im fine don’t worry I just want to warn every1 to avoid this highway especially on WET DAY!

Well, I was suppose to meet up some friends for a waterfall trip. So I was coming from RTM building, going towards to Damansara, I know there is a curve so I try to press on the brake to slow down a little. But I still lost control at the dangerous curve, the road was wet and just too slippery. See below photo, when I drove on this curve, my car got skidded and my tyre hit the right divider (bang!) Then I saw this wira which had the same accident before me, so I tried to avoid it and controlled my steering driving to the left, I kept trying to press on my car brake but my car just lost control, my god! After that, my car tyre hit the left divider (another big “bang”!) and it jus stopped and cant move at all, engine was still working.

After I get down from my car and crossed over to the right divider, 1 motorcyclist skidded and fell from his motor bike, everyone screamed at him, asking him to get up quickly before any car come and hit him LLL My heart nearly fell out! Huh………….. Then another car got skidded and hit the dividers, so I know how my car got skidded and hit the divider. In total I saw 3 cars and 2 motorbikes had the same accident with my own eyes, real scary, before me, another 3 cars had experienced the same accident! GOSH!!! 1 kancil lady said she only drive 60 per km!

I scream every time when I see any vehicle skidded and hit the divider, almost every car got skidded! Some so lucky because they were driving very slow or their car has good traction control feature, so jus skidded without hitting the dividers, must be slower than 60 per km I guess! GOSH! The 1 st photo was taken at abt 645am.

Please don’t use that highway ON WET day, 2 of my friends were driving slowly at the same curve but their car got skidded too! But thank god they didn’t hit the divider. I was on average speed as I know this dangerous curve and I use this highway quite often but never on a wet day. L

Another fren told that his fren had the same experience few month ago, same curve on a wet day too!

Well, this is such a bad road condition! And I had to pay RM300 road compound! How can I complain about Kerinchi link??? I will spread this via facebook too! Can I write a letter to the star??? Im doing it for those car who drove slowly but still had the accidents! No motorcyclist was escape!! None of them! I only saw 2 motorbikes and both skidded and motorcyclists fell down in the middle of the road! How dangerous!


I saw this CRV car in the workshop just now, the poor lady owner had the same accident, same spot as me, at 5am ++ yesterday, now she is in the hosp and she hurt her back bone L pray that she will recover very soon! I urge u guys to ban this highway, PLEASE! Kerinchi link is such a irresponsible highway management co.! This must be a known issue long ago right? What are they thinking about?

Luckily I didn’t drive that fast right? I did slow down (u hv to believe me L ) as I know where is the curve!



See my car body stil very pretty!!!! Unbelievable!



The tyre arm broken!



Please urge ur friend and family to avoid this highway, especially on WET DAY!



Previous
Next Post »