Our Feeds

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

aman

Income Tax Forms - Borang B/BE



FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Dear Friends,

Just to inform you that you have to use BLACK ball point pen when filling up your Income Tax form. I just found out about that when I called Inland Revenue Department this afternoon.

Was actually checking with them on some other matters when the officer suddenly asked me whether I have filled up my income tax form. When I replied "Yes", she advised me to either change it to black ink or to get a new form. I argued with her saying that their "Nota Penerangan" states that we could either use blue or black ball point pens.

The officer then explained to me that just a few weeks ago they found out that their computer systems were unable to read those writings which were blue in colour.

So friends, if you haven't filled up your form, please remember to use black ball point pen. Please share this piece of information with your other friends to spare them the unnecessary hassle.

Regards
Tax payer



Previous
Next Post »